Thursday, June 24, 2010

All in a days work

This week has been one of great fun!  As Scarlett is a little bigger, all of 7 weeks, I feel more comfortable getting her out a little more often. Feedings and naps are now consistent and predictable so for the most part she is easy to tote around and I find myself settling in quite nicely as an on-the-go Mom.  I am SO thankful for my other Mom friends who offer great advice, comedic relief and reassurance. Monday I walked 6 miles with Lauren, Caitlin, Janice, and Vicki...(let's not get into it, it wasn't pretty) while my Grandma had Scarlett.  It was nice to get out and break a sweat!  Tuesday I met Kari Beth and the Girls and the pool for some fun in the sun, Scarlett is not quite ready to take on the pool but she got in a nice cat nap in Sarah's lap. Sweet Elle took a little nap too, it will be so fun when these girls can play and entertain each other.
That night we met David's Dad at the Naturals Game for Fathers Day, it was surprisingly breezy and cool, S slept right through most of it, but when she woke up, she was all CHEESE, here she is hamming it up for Dad.  Yesterday Mom was off so we went out to the farm, ate lunch and laid by the pool, last night was church and we were happy to get home and rest.  We are staying in today to rest and get ready for the family garage sale Saturday morning at Vicki's. I updated my earlier post with some pics since Scarlett's arrival, enjoy!

No comments: